Ethical and Sustainable Jewelry
As the promise of a wonderful life for two, the rings we offer are custom-made for your fingers without technical or ethical seams, and they are guaranteed for life. Made in Europe, they stand out for their design and the perfection of their production.
Jewelry in general, and particularly those for engagement or wedding rings, are symbols of love, representing pure and sincere feelings.
We choose only those suppliers who are committed to our same values and apply environmentally friendly management systems to our activity. It is the ultimate expression of respect for the future of the next generations.
We are involved in respecting the environment and human rights at all levels of the production chain, committed to improving society through responsible actions, generating value for all, and collaborating to build a better, healthier, and stronger society.
- We offer high-quality jewelry set with exceptional ethical diamonds.
- By ensuring diamonds free from human rights violations and supporting the industry and local craftsmanship, we put people at the center of our concerns.
- The link between diamonds and all forms of exploitation and suffering must be broken.
- We guarantee that all diamonds used by our suppliers have been extracted under dignified and safe working conditions, respecting human rights and complying with strict international standards.
- The ethical diamond industry greatly benefits the economy of producing countries by developing infrastructure, schools, hospitals, roads, and facilitating access to employment, education, and healthcare.
- As an alternative to traditional diamonds, lab-grown diamonds have recently started to be marketed, imitating the process that occurs in the earth over thousands of years. Continue reading to find more information about these lab-grown diamonds.
Sustainability of Mining and Workers' Rights
- We promote the use of "Fairtrade Gold" and recycled gold. We prioritize responsible use of ecological resources when producing and marketing jewelry designed to last a lifetime.
- Jewelry should not be tainted by irresponsible mining activities, human rights violations, or harmful practices to the environment.
- Thousands of miners earn less than a dollar a day and are victims of accidents, forced labor, and violence. It is essential to identify the country of origin of raw materials and resort to those that offer safe working conditions, access to health, and education.
- Mining is a polluting activity that destroys local ecosystems and harms surrounding populations. Therefore, opting for fair trade gold mining alongside the use and recycling of gold is a priority since precious metals can be recycled indefinitely without losing quality.
- We are a "gay-friendly" company. Not only for the sake of human rights, we do not accept in any way that anyone can be discriminated against based on their sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, just as discrimination based on race or religion is unacceptable.
- A society in which there is true integration is a fairer context to live in. Therefore, we support initiatives of the LGTBIQ+ community that promote progress in the societies they operate in, fostering diversity as a positive element, and contributing to the elimination of socio-cultural prejudices that lead to harassment, rejection, and discrimination.
- Any commitment to diversity, in a broad sense, also includes LGTBIQ+ diversity and its full social integration in an inclusive society that offers a trustworthy ecosystem valuing diversity as a benefit.
Support for the Industry and Local Labor
- Europe has globally recognized talent that constitutes heritage. It is a guarantee of exceptional quality to use and support this knowledge to pass it on to future generations.
- Our commitment does not end with the ethical and sustainable production of jewelry; it continues because all steps, no matter how small, are important. The box accompanying the jewelry, the cardboard box for transportation, or the paper used are all made in Europe with recycled materials, biodegradable, and printed with eco-friendly inks.
On both our website and our physical store,-which is exclusively dedicated to engagement and wedding rings-, we showcase a wide range of models crafted from gold, platinum, carbon, titanium, steel, tantalum, zirconium, silver, etc.
Thank you for visiting us. For any additional inquiries, you can count on our team.